At Epi-Connect, we work for private companies, governments, international organisations and academic institutions to optimise the health of farm animals in a manner that protects human health and enhances the food-producing industry’s productivity.
We use our extensive portfolio of advanced analytical and reporting skills to provide intelligence on emerging issues in the farm and animal health fields thereby building bridges between data and decision-makers working in the food-producing industry.
How can we add value to your project or business?
- By providing consultation on animal health surveillance and veterinary public health topics.
- By showing you how to explore your data sources in order to get the best out of your data.
- By delivering customised workshops of practical value to your team.
- By providing independent evaluation of your research projects and papers.
- By sharing with you our organisational skills to help your projects meet targets.
We have worked with many people on the farm-to-fork spectrum including farmers, veterinarians, slaughterhouses, pathology institutes, laboratories and official veterinary services. And we look forward to working with many more in the food-producing industry!